November 14, 2016

NEW HAIR. WHO DIS?



Before + After 

After careful consideration I finally decided to try something totally different with my hair. Besides an ombre back in 2013 and a subtle balayage that I kept for 6 months last year, I've always played it safe with dark hair. This spontaneous decision was sparked by my best friend a month back when she told me she could picture me with really light hair. Here I am, a month later with my hair at the lightest I've ever had it. I think the expression my stylist Hannah used was "Ashy bronde (a mix of brown + blonde)." I'm so happy with the outcome. I feel like my bronde hair definitely brightens up my face and complements my skin tone very nicely. I'm already thinking of taking it a bit lighter in a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment