December 31, 2016

2016


I'm all in my feels right now reading everyone's 2016 posts on Instagram. I don't even know where to begin. 2016 has been without a doubt one of the best years I've ever had. Simply put by Kylie Jenner, "this year is really about just realizing stuff." Lol! But in all seriousness, I really feel like I grew up this year. I finished my Merchandise Marketing program and I graduated from FIDM. I was a social media marketing intern for an online clothing company, and soon after I landed a job at a well established company working in their corporate office as a visual stylist assistant. I'm also continuing my education at FIDM as a full time student in the Business Management program. It's so nice to finally know that I'm headed in the right direction, especially in my career. I moved to California to better myself and in the process I ended up finding out what I really wanted to do with my life. I can't help but feel so incredibly blessed reflecting back on this past year. I hope that 2017 will bring me just as much happiness, success, and love.

Goodbye 2016, you've been nothing short of amazing!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment